The Hugh Green Group (including Directors, Management, Employees and Contractors) is committed to taking all practical steps to provide and maintain a safe working environment which protects the health and safety of its employees and others in or near our workplaces.
HUGH GREEN GROUP WILL.....
- Comply with the H&S in Employment Act and associated regulations, code of practice, guidelines and standards
- Encourage employees to adopt safe work practices with appropriate training programmes
- Encourage employee consultation and participation in all matters relating to health and safety
- Require contractors working on our sites to operate and maintain intersecting Health & Safety policies
- Ensure that any visitors to our sites receive appropriate safety information
- Accurately report, record, investigate and learn from all workplace incidents and injuries
- Support the safe and early return to work of injured employees
- Conduct regular reviews of the Health and Safety Policy
- Actively contribute to hazard identification and management
- Appoint a member of the Senior Management Team as the Health & Safety Officer
HEALTH AND SAFETY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERYONE WITHIN THE HUGH GREEN GROUP. TOGETHER WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THINKING SAFETY AND ACTING SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
This Policy will be reviewed annually. Next review date is September 2016.
Click here to view our H&S policy for contractors